Tuesday, April 2, 2013

You can now buy Stampin' Up! directly from my website!!!!


It's amazing! Go on - click here to place your order  now!


Yes that's right.You can now place a Stampin' Up! order with me at anytime - day or night! Via my website www.ladidacards.stampinup.net
Of course you can still call me to place an order but now you can also do it yourself. It's so easy!

1. Go to my website www.ladidacards.stampinup.net
2. Click on the "Shop Now" link
3. Click on "Create an account". Enter your name, email, password and shipping address...and you're ready to shop!


Your order will be shipped directly to you and you can earn Stampin' Rewards (which are the same as Hostess dollars) when your Merchandise Subtotal reaches $300.00! You can even add items to a Stamp Club order if you've forgotten something!

No comments:

Post a Comment