Tuesday, April 2, 2013

You're Invited! Come along to my Free Stamp or Scrap Day

Don't forget...the next SOS day is on thisSunday 7th April 2013 @ 1pm to 4pm.

S.O.S/Open/Crop Day
Do you need time to stamp or scrap? I have the solution for you. Attend a “Stamp Or Scrap” day in my home…for FREE!!
You can prepare a few birthday cards for the months ahead, or maybe finish a page for your scrap album, you decide!
Bring your stamps and accessories. Don't forget your photos if you are scrapping. You are welcome to use my stamp sets, ink pads and punches if you want to try something new.

I’ll supply the coffee & tea.  Bring a friend and make a day of it!

Important items to bring:  cardstock, adhesive, scissors, and a personal paper trimmer.

Seats are limited so call or email me to reserve your spot.

Phone:  0422 303 307 or  (03) 5996-9489
Email: megan@ticmanila.com
Web: www.ladidacards.stampinup.net



No comments:

Post a Comment