Thursday, June 28, 2012

July 1st Stamp-a-Stack



Here is one of the cards we will be making.
Come along and stamp a stack of cards at my July Stamp-A-Stack class!

You'll make 6 cards (3 designs, 2 of each design). Cost: $25.

When: This Sunday 1st July @ 1-4pm.

Classes are suitable for everyone so bring a friend too!
You don't need to bring anything because I supply everything you need, except adhesive.

 If you can't make to the class but would still like to make the cards, why not buy a kit?
Whether you attend my class or buy a kit, please let me know if you are coming ASAP.

To book your spot, click on the Pay Now button below where you can register & pay via Paypal.

July 1, 2012 Stamp-a-Stack
 

Important Class Info:  All classes require pre-registration and pre-payment.  If you are unable to attend, you will receive an envelope with all your class supplies, but there are no refunds or make-up classes.

If you have any queries, my contact details are: 0422 303 307 or megan@ticmanila.com

I hope to see you there!

xo Megan Carstens

No comments:

Post a Comment