Monday, July 30, 2012

August Stamp-a-Stack

Come along and stamp a stack of cards at my August "Easy Events" Stamp-A-Stack class!

This month we will be making 8 cards & a matching Gift Box to keep your cards in. 

Cost: $35.

When: This Sunday 5th July @ 1-4pm.

 Where: My home - Cranbourne Nth

Classes are suitable for everyone so bring a friend too!
You don't need to bring anything because I supply everything you need, except adhesive.

Be quick - there's only 10 spots available!

To book your spot, click on the Pay Now button below where you can register & pay via Paypal. 

August 5, 2012 Stamp-a-Stack
Important Class Info:  All classes require pre-registration and pre-payment.  If you are unable to attend, you will receive an envelope with all your class supplies, but there are no refunds or make-up classes.

If you have any queries, my contact details are: 0422 303 307 or megan@ticmanila.com

I hope to see you there!

xo Megan Carstens

No comments:

Post a Comment